One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The collectiveness of cell movement was characterized by statistical analysis.’
- ‘The author does not discuss the collectiveness that characterizes many non-Western cultures and how that too may be a positive influence on prognosis for schizophrenics in those countries.’
- ‘What stands us out form other teams in Europe is the collectiveness and team spirit shown by all players.’
- ‘It's time to hook into that collectiveness that is humanity and be a part of it.’
- ‘An activist leader, Zarni, also commented on the advantage of using the Internet to share information, as well as the advantageous psychological factor that it provided by giving the activists a sense of collectiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.