One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ray Johnson was a natural collagist, one of whose principal activities is bringing disparate entities into conjunction.’
- ‘But from what I've read about the past, there were lots of trade schools where sign painters, package makers, letterers, collagists, layout artists, etc. learned their trade and followed something other than pure intuition.’
- ‘Fine arts collagists who use this technique include Carrie Burns Brown, Gerald Brommer, Carole Barnes, and Gladys Russo.’
- ‘Pulsing in rhythm to the music, the intentionally fuzzy projections by collagists John Abner and Theodore A. Harris and videographer Tobin Rothlein were most effective in the opening.’
- ‘He was a visual researcher, a cataloguer and collagist, producing densely packed, allusively wired images based on fragmentation and collision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.