One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the lining of the colon.
- ‘Quality of life can be much improved as removal of the colon cures the symptoms of ulcerative colitis.’
- ‘Stress can worsen symptoms of conditions such as peptic ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis.’
- ‘C Difficile is an infection in the intestine which causes diarrhoea and colitis, an inflamed colon.’
- ‘IBS does not lead to colon cancer or ulcerative colitis or any other serious diseases.’
- ‘Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are idiopathic inflammatory disorders of unknown aetiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.