One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Surgical removal of all or part of the colon.
- ‘Low anterior colon resection and right colectomy are two laparoscopic approaches to treat benign bowel disease.’
- ‘The February 2001 AORN Journal will feature one Home Study Program that discusses treating benign colon disorders using laparoscopic colectomy.’
- ‘Patients who experience life-threatening hemorrhage, toxic megacolon, or fulminant colitis need emergent surgical management, which usually consists of a total abdominal colectomy with end ileostomy.’
- ‘The circulating nurse must coordinate the room setup and equipment for a laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy and laparoscopic right colectomy.’
- ‘Indications for colectomy include colon polyps, diverticulitis, and IBD.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.