One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She may want to believe you when you say that, but she can't - she's mentally and cognitively unable to process that idea in a meaningful way.’
- ‘It is an interesting question whether any cognitively sophisticated, rational, self-conscious agent must experience situations of choice in this way.’
- ‘Yet, the everyday decisions demanded when working with cognitively impaired seniors are every bit as much an ethical challenge.’
- ‘This is the part of the soul where we find emotions, more complex and cognitively responsive than desires but falling short of the reflective abilities of reason.’
- ‘Both count as cognitive values because they make theories cognitively accessible, comprehensible to our finite minds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.