One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The CD is a more personal affair, deep cogitative blues mingling with the bleaker registers.’
- ‘The results can disconcert, with their abstruse perspectives and cogitative leaps.’
- ‘She was referring to something called cogitative behavioral interventions that have been shown to be quite effective.’
- ‘It was a celebration of the human mind in all its cogitative glory.’
- ‘Meanwhile, another one of the band's finest recent tracks seems too bold an opening statement for this deeply cogitative collection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.