One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘These animals have co-evolved with parasites and pathogens, as well as local food plants,’ she said.’
- ‘In addition, because honeybees did not co-evolve with the Australian flora they are not designed to pollinate many of our unique plants.’
- ‘I'd like to think that the tenets of deep ecology are part of human consciousness by dint of the fact that we evolved, co-evolved with entire biotic communities.’
- ‘In addition, we have co-evolved with other organisms and within a particular range of physical conditions.’
- ‘To understand the human mind we need to look at the much more detailed ways in which cultures have developed and co-evolved with the people who live in them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.