One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We also find that the age and metallicities of the globular clusters are consistent with the red giant stars in the field, suggesting that the two systems formed coevally.’
- ‘An exhumation event, defined as the vertical displacement of rocks with respect to the surface, may have started coevally with the emplacement of the pluton.’
- ‘Cells influence and communicate with each other coevally.’
- ‘Having formed coevally, studying the inhabiting stars in these clusters can yield a great deal of information.’
- ‘Due to the coevally collected comprehensive socio-economic list of questions, the microcensus offers analysis options on various questions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.