One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is missing from his notion of coevality is a hypothetical scene of common origin.’
- ‘We show that the characteristic function condition is equivalent to a simpler condition on the score spaces themselves, and introduce coevality to obtain weaker sufficient conditions.’
- ‘Using the coevality constraint for the formation of such close binaries, the derived source properties are used to constrain available pre-main-sequence tracks.’
- ‘It is the proximal status of the ‘other’ within contemporary societies - the coevality of otherwise distant social, cultural and symbolic spaces - that underpins much that is at the heart of his concerns.’
- ‘Although these jumps may indicate hiatuses in sedimentation, their coevality with the Laschamp and Mono Lake geomagnetic excursions suggests that they were owing to major variations in atmospheric C concentration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.