One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Arius did not reject the idea that the Son was fully God, but merely asserted that he had not been God coeternally with the Father.’
- ‘Man exists coeternally with God as the temporal manifestation of His power and goodness.’
- ‘The Scripture states clearly that the triune Godhead operates coequally, coeternally, and coexistently, as one Being.’
- ‘These three Persons are coequally and coeternally God and share the same authority and attributes.’
- ‘Latter-day scriptures and other sources do not explicitly state that eternal law exists independently or coeternally with God.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.