One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Equally eternal; existing with something else eternally.‘the Deity is coeternal with Time and Space’
- ‘For Arius, the Son could not be coeternal with the Father.’
- ‘They were not coeternal with him, yet they were foreknown, foreseen, and foreordained by him.’
- ‘The Deity is coeternal with Time and Space, and has all his attributes infinite.’
- ‘Since God's power is coeternal with God himself, it is immutably the same.’
- ‘Christians believe in a complex God, three coeternal persons living a single enduring communion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.