One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Equally eternal; existing with something else eternally.‘the Deity is coeternal with Time and Space’
- ‘Since God's power is coeternal with God himself, it is immutably the same.’
- ‘For Arius, the Son could not be coeternal with the Father.’
- ‘Christians believe in a complex God, three coeternal persons living a single enduring communion.’
- ‘The Deity is coeternal with Time and Space, and has all his attributes infinite.’
- ‘They were not coeternal with him, yet they were foreknown, foreseen, and foreordained by him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.