One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So much is implied in the separation of the powers of these departments by the Constitution, and in the rule which recognizes their essential coequality.’
- ‘At this moment of unprecedented danger and unprecedented opportunity, upholding this principle of formal coequality has never been more important.’
- ‘The most fruitful approach to wildlife ecology grants coequality to wild animal population biology, the ecology and management of wildlife habitats.’
- ‘Such a view, though defensible in theory, would destroy all semblance of coequality from a practical standpoint.’
- ‘From the beginning, North Korea has insisted that an inter-Korean political formula should be based on parity or coequality, rather than population.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.