One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At this moment of unprecedented danger and unprecedented opportunity, upholding this principle of formal coequality has never been more important.’
- ‘Such a view, though defensible in theory, would destroy all semblance of coequality from a practical standpoint.’
- ‘From the beginning, North Korea has insisted that an inter-Korean political formula should be based on parity or coequality, rather than population.’
- ‘The most fruitful approach to wildlife ecology grants coequality to wild animal population biology, the ecology and management of wildlife habitats.’
- ‘So much is implied in the separation of the powers of these departments by the Constitution, and in the rule which recognizes their essential coequality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.