- another term for ubiquinone
- ‘Because coenzyme Q 10 is classified as a dietary supplement, it is not regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.’
- ‘Ubiquinone, or coenzyme Q, is a ubiquitous electron-shuttling molecule found in nearly all cells.’
- ‘Topical creams containing antioxidants like vitamin C or coenzyme Q 10 rebuild collagen and stop free radicals from interfering with the body's own natural repair process.’
- ‘The combination of quercetin and coenzyme Q did not increase effectiveness in reversing the effects of diabetes.’
- ‘Deficiency of coenzyme Q has been described based on failure of biosynthesis caused by gene mutation, inhibition of biosynthesis by HMG coA reductase inhibitors or for unknown reasons in ageing and cancer.’
Q from quinone.