One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cell content is readily released by gently squeezing the segments of the coenocytic cellular organization.’
- ‘Among extant plant protists, this type of siphonous or coenocytic architecture appears to be limited to the chlorophyte and chrysophyte algae.’
- ‘Besides the already mentioned yeast spores, a good examples of a coenocytic plant is the multinucleate algae.’
- ‘In multinucleate coenocytic green algae, very large nuclear genomes have a role in maintaining nucleus/cytoplasm ‘domains’.’
- ‘Some are unicellular, some coenocytic, and still others produce a mycelium much like other fungi.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.