One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounZoology
- ‘This animal would have to be relatively large since the coelomate condition cannot have evolved in a tiny animal.’
- ‘They first evolved in the earlier Cambrian period, as part of the great radiation of coelomate animals that occurred at that time.’
- ‘Schizocoelous mesoderm formation in coelomate spiralians also makes use of individual cell immigration during its early phase.’
- ‘The genes have an arrangement relatable to those of coelomate metazoans, but not to those of secernentean nematodes.’
- ‘Such a radical change in the mitochondrial gene arrangement within a closely related taxon has never been observed in other coelomate phyla.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.