One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveZoology
- ‘They first evolved in the earlier Cambrian period, as part of the great radiation of coelomate animals that occurred at that time.’
- ‘This animal would have to be relatively large since the coelomate condition cannot have evolved in a tiny animal.’
- ‘Schizocoelous mesoderm formation in coelomate spiralians also makes use of individual cell immigration during its early phase.’
- ‘Such a radical change in the mitochondrial gene arrangement within a closely related taxon has never been observed in other coelomate phyla.’
- ‘The genes have an arrangement relatable to those of coelomate metazoans, but not to those of secernentean nematodes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.