One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The codifier of yoga said, ‘This is a steady, comfortable pose.’’
- ‘Maybe understanding the undeniable role of markets as collector, codifier, and disseminator of diffuse information has helped to create the social order to improve the quality of life.’
- ‘In contrast, George finds great kinship in the pristine and untainted teachings of the Hebrew codifier, Moses.’
- ‘The ancient codifiers of Hindu medicine carefully considered and documented the ethics of their profession and its various medical procedures.’
- ‘He is an Italian dancer, choreographer, teacher, and codifier of ballet technique.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.