One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He painted a picture of a painful childhood with parents who were certainly not coddlers.’
- ‘These days that makes you a coddler of terrorists.’
- ‘If we do not, we allow our opponents to say we are coddlers of evil, allowing an oppressor to rule unchecked.’
- ‘He has been getting flak recently for tagging a television news anchor as a coddler for bailing out a suspected terrorist.’
- ‘We should not allow corporate coddlers like these men to repackage themselves as born-again crusaders for reform.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.