One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fatty oil obtained from the coconut and used in candies and confections and in cosmetics.
- ‘The most abundant sources of industrial fatty acids are coconut oil, palm oil, and soybean oil.’
- ‘Soap can also be made from nearly any fat or oil including vegetable, olive, and coconut oil because the reaction responsible is the same no matter what oil is used.’
- ‘Use 10 drops of sandalwood oil in 100 ml of coconut oil and massage your legs or the entire body just before your bath.’
- ‘Locally produced coconut oil mixed with essential oils of the bay leaf and other herbs can be the foundation of a rejuvenating massage.’
- ‘For instance, coconut oil and palm oil are among the most saturated of all fats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.