One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She has neither skills nor experience and should have aimed for entry-level positions she was qualified for rather than heading cocksurely for the top.’
- ‘Don't underestimate the broncolike ability of the English language to throw anyone who leaps cocksurely into the saddle.’
- ‘He is intensely and cocksurely moral, but his morality and his self-interest are crudely identical.’
- ‘He makes the error of cocksurely mistaking his own notions of what he presumes about evolutionary biology, for the reality itself.’
- ‘The most common embarrassing mistake that gets posted to this forum involves dashing off a cocksurely scathing castigation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.