One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It amused her to see Jason hiding his cockiness and his belief that she would say yes no matter what he did.’
- ‘I'll be arrogant to the point of extreme cockiness.’
- ‘He is intensely irritating, with a cockiness untempered by charisma and exacerbated by a grating accent.’
- ‘A lot of it is just effrontery, sheer brazen nerve, and a sort of monstrous cockiness.’
- ‘He's got that magic combination of 19-year-old cockiness and born-with-it, estate-lad charisma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.