One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sensorineural hearing loss indicates a disease or abnormality of the inner ear or cochlear portion of the eighth cranial nerve.’
- ‘The presence of tinnitus often heralds a cochlear hearing loss.’
- ‘No significant cochlear impairment was noticed in metabolically well-controlled diabetic patients in comparison to controls.’
- ‘A device called a cochlear implant can be surgically inserted in the inner ear of children as young as 12 months of age to stimulate hearing.’
- ‘When a hearing aid does not give sufficient amplification, as with profound deafness, a cochlear implant may help.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.