One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveBiology
- ‘Many studies have highlighted the emergence of important gastrointestinal coccidian parasites.’
- ‘Prevalence and intensity analyses included only strongyle and coccidian parasites.’
- ‘Toxoplasma gondii is a coccidian parasite of cats; humans and other warm-blooded animals serve as intermediate hosts.’
- ‘This family includes heteroxenous (two-host life cycle) coccidian parasites that have the ability to form tissue cysts in intermediate hosts.’
- ‘Toxoplasma gotidii is an obligate intracellular coccidian protozoan that infects humans, other mammals, and birds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.