One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer-controlled robotic device designed to assist a person.
- ‘Prototype cobots are being used on automobile assembly lines to help guide heavy components like seats and dashboards into cars.’
- ‘With the cobot, all the worker will need to do is push or pull the door, and the cobot will guide it.’
- ‘A new class of intelligent assist devices - called cobots, a conflation of the words collaborative and robot - are being tested on experimental assembly lines.’
- ‘Within the space of a few years, cobots might revolutionize the manufacturing process as we know it.’
- ‘We investigated the movements of seven operators with the cobot in representative environments.’
Blend of collaborative and robot.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.