One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The brass instrument has long been seen as a vehicle for many flashy players as well as subtle coaxers of tone.’
- ‘The women vendors and coaxers support each other, and we feel we are recognized and accepted by the community.’
- ‘Some of us are belligerent, some are coaxers of the ball, some delight in hearing the ball smash against the hoardings, others love to steer the ball wide of fielders.’
- ‘We usually don't see the workings of the behind-the-scenes handlers and shapers and coaxers and helpers.’
- ‘He had a massive drive with a built-in slice and on the greens he was a soft coaxer whose putts were positive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.