One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See coatin combination ‘plastic-coated wire’
- ‘It improves the appearance of short coated dogs, and is essential for those with long coats.’
- ‘She said this before sliding the plastic coated menu open and sliding her eyes over the list of choices.’
- ‘He rested his eyes on a blue coated figure standing at the main mast top yard.’
- ‘He knew he should hate this red coated soldier in front of him, but all he could see was a frightened boy, a boy no older than himself.’
- ‘It seemed like the perfect weapon, 50 feet tall and made of a powerful diamond coated alloy.’
- ‘I used two brass pulleys that hung from a 90 foot plastic coated cable that was extended over an outside lane.’
- ‘She led them into a large cave, with water trickling down the moss-coated walls.’
- ‘After what seemed like hours of relentless paddling through slime coated water, Allie felt herself slowing.’
- ‘She could see the hole in the ice coated street left by the explosion.’
- ‘He then turned off down another sidewalk, not looking back at all and leaving Nadda standing alone on the ice coated concrete.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.