One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See coatin combination ‘plastic-coated wire’
- ‘She could see the hole in the ice coated street left by the explosion.’
- ‘After what seemed like hours of relentless paddling through slime coated water, Allie felt herself slowing.’
- ‘It improves the appearance of short coated dogs, and is essential for those with long coats.’
- ‘She said this before sliding the plastic coated menu open and sliding her eyes over the list of choices.’
- ‘He rested his eyes on a blue coated figure standing at the main mast top yard.’
- ‘He knew he should hate this red coated soldier in front of him, but all he could see was a frightened boy, a boy no older than himself.’
- ‘It seemed like the perfect weapon, 50 feet tall and made of a powerful diamond coated alloy.’
- ‘I used two brass pulleys that hung from a 90 foot plastic coated cable that was extended over an outside lane.’
- ‘He then turned off down another sidewalk, not looking back at all and leaving Nadda standing alone on the ice coated concrete.’
- ‘She led them into a large cave, with water trickling down the moss-coated walls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.