One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or process of a liquid, especially blood, changing to a solid or semi-solid state.‘a supplement that inhibits blood coagulation’as modifier ‘an abnormal coagulation test result’
- ‘It activates another part of the coagulation process directly and bypasses the deficiencies.’
- ‘This dosage of the vitamin resulted in no appreciable change in blood coagulation characteristics.’
- ‘Lack of oxygenation stemming from coagulation might explain some of the symptomatology seen in autism.’
- ‘An increasing number of physicians report finding coagulation abnormalities in these patients.’
- ‘They are now testing enhanced coagulation.’
- ‘They have tried to deal with coagulation by coating a device with heparin or a heparin-like substance.’
- ‘Previous studies have shown that altered coagulation may play a critical role in the susceptibility to cardiovascular complications.’
- ‘This has been responsible for nonspecific post-operative bleeding in patients with normal coagulation parameters.’
- ‘It is important to assess the effect of secondary prevention measures on coagulation in such patients.’
- ‘These clotting factors are two of the many elements necessary for normal blood coagulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.