One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who writes something together with another person.‘Tim and I became co-writers on the script’
- ‘He was lead singer, guitarist, organist and co-writer of the group's two biggest hits.’
- ‘In fact, co-writer, Duncan, is the inspiration for the character.’
- ‘According to the article, he was a co-writer of the screenplay.’
- ‘It helps to have a co-writer I can trust, who I can bounce ideas off of.’
- ‘Alex is credited as co-writer for every song but there are some surprising collaborations.’
- ‘Co-writer, Michael, is prone to discussing the big issues.’
- ‘He takes centre stage as star, co-writer and co-director of this quirky comedy.’
- ‘She discusses the pressures of writing, and the difference a co-writer makes.’
- ‘So I told him to hire a co-writer and that if we could do it in less time, we would.’
- ‘That role was specifically written by my co-writer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.