One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The founding organization was established in 1966 to promote co-ownership housing.’
- ‘Current financial operations strongly vindicate the demand for co-ownership.’
- ‘This applied only to co-ownership by a husband and wife and was based on the ancient concept that a husband and wife should in law be treated as one unit.’
- ‘Prior to the 1925 legislation, it was possible to have a form of co-ownership called "tenancy by entireties."’
- ‘The tenancy in common is not such a perfect relationship of co-ownership.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.