One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is expected that there will be two further co-options in September.’
- ‘I feel very strongly that these changes should be made because rock music is one of the few means of expression that remains a strong voice, despite the effects of co-option and appropriation.’
- ‘Is the disgust directed here at design actually disgust at its co-option by consumerism, its low aspirations?’
- ‘Mr Reid's disqualification as a councillor led to three candidates being nominated for co-option onto the council last week.’
- ‘They need to advertise in the village asking people to apply to be considered for co-option.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.