One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nor should cooperation be confused with clubbability.’
- ‘He also was a vigorous member of many school organizations, and this youthful clubbability probably helped make up for his lack of scholastic prowess.’
- ‘But he was hopping mad about this breach of senatorial clubbability and rang the old boy to complain.’
- ‘The rugby union World Cup in Australia was a festival of clubbability.’
- ‘The things which marked him out were his engaging personality, his clubbability, his sharp intellect, and his critical acumen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.