One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large spotted cat that hunts in trees at twilight and is found in forests in Southeast Asia.
- ‘Looking far to the west, the primeval forest is said to be home for hundreds of animals such as black bears, clouded leopards and rhesus monkeys.’
- ‘This animal is called a clouded leopard obviously because of the beautiful clouds on his coat there, the beautiful long tail.’
- ‘He later went to Southeast Asia to study big cats and other endangered large mammals, including clouded leopards.’
- ‘From this common ancestor all the big cats emerged 6.4 million years ago - lions, jaguars, leopards, tigers, and snow and clouded leopards.’
- ‘Tigers, clouded leopards, rare bird species, and countless other exotic species enjoyed a relatively unmolested existence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.