One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At that time, in the early 1960s, immunology was very much influenced by Burnet's theory of clonal selection.’
- ‘In general, it seems unlikely that negative clonal selection against mutator clones is a significant effect.’
- ‘Selective clonal and rigorous vineyard selection along with modern winemaking techniques have given the region a new lease of life.’
- ‘Early on, Alan realized that clonal animals are arguably the best tools for studying evolution in the fossil record.’
- ‘We instead focused on the frequency of clonal reproduction in F. grandifolia in cove forests and beech gap forests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.