One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This building from the first quarter of the 18th century became home to a century-old cloistral tradition.’
- ‘The former cloistral building of the ‘Augustiner-Eremiten’ with its Gothic cloister and its high church room creates an impressive atmosphere.’
- ‘In the mid-18th century the cloistral buildings were demolished and a barracks for a regiment of English soldiers built there.’
- ‘In the baroque atmosphere of the cloistral reading room you can enjoy exclusive dinners or cultural highlights.’
- ‘Many generations have listened to this tale of a young girl high in her cloistral tower lowering her beautiful hair on command to an enchantress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.