One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See clog dance
- ‘Growing up in Southern Ohio, practically in the Appalachian foothills myself, I'd seen the adamant clog dancers at the country fair.’
- ‘On Sunday, the fiddle players will be joined by young clog dancers for the Grand Ceilidh.’
- ‘Other attractions include strolling minstrels, clog dancers and brass bands.’
- ‘He began his career as a clog dancer but also studied ballet.’
- ‘Another treat will be the Demon Barber Roadshow, which features The Black Swan Rappers - a group of young sword and clog dancers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.