One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alpha, the resident caveman, is played by Charlie Russo with the lumbering cloddishness popularly associated with prehistoric males.’
- ‘Parker and Brett serve as a Laurel-and-Hardy-ish ongoing comic relief, grousing about the cloddishness of company policy and co-workers.’
- ‘But the transparency and cloddishness of such a sudden lurch insulted a large segment of the population.’
- ‘Sly has traded in his exploding arrows for a chocolate milk mustache, his waxy steroidism for cutesy cloddishness.’
- ‘It was a horrible bit of thuggery, to be sure, but the sheer cloddishness of the crime soon overwhelmed the outrage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.