One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Simple pictures and symbols made available for computer users to add to their documents.
- ‘Whether you create your pictures yourself, scan them, use clip art, or pay big bucks to a professional artist, plan on having some source of artwork.’
- ‘You can draw or create images using six sets of clip art supplied in the picture message folder, and then send them on to other compatible phones.’
- ‘However, now that I can make my own, I've been thinking of all sorts of different ideas using my own pictures and my collection of clip art.’
- ‘I also like the fact that I can create unique labels using clip art from any graphic file, including my own personal photos.’
- ‘A full installation requires over 450MB of drive space, not counting operating system, games, clip art or additional fonts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.