Simple pictures and symbols made available for computer users to add to their documents.
- ‘You can draw or create images using six sets of clip art supplied in the picture message folder, and then send them on to other compatible phones.’
- ‘Whether you create your pictures yourself, scan them, use clip art, or pay big bucks to a professional artist, plan on having some source of artwork.’
- ‘I also like the fact that I can create unique labels using clip art from any graphic file, including my own personal photos.’
- ‘However, now that I can make my own, I've been thinking of all sorts of different ideas using my own pictures and my collection of clip art.’
- ‘A full installation requires over 450MB of drive space, not counting operating system, games, clip art or additional fonts.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.