One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for environmental medicine
- ‘To consider the current practice of clinical ecology experimental is misleading, however.’
- ‘In 1989, The American College of Physicians published a position paper on clinical ecology that recommended the following.’
- ‘The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit excluded from evidence the clinical ecology testimony of the doctor as generally unaccepted.’
- ‘The UK and United States aren't the only countries where clinical ecology and alternative allergy tests and treatments are being promoted.’
- ‘By now the reader will have readily grasped one of the key working principles of clinical ecology which is that of individual biological variation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.