An earlier name for environmental medicine.See also environmental medicine
- ‘In 1989, The American College of Physicians published a position paper on clinical ecology that recommended the following.’
- ‘To consider the current practice of clinical ecology experimental is misleading, however.’
- ‘The UK and United States aren't the only countries where clinical ecology and alternative allergy tests and treatments are being promoted.’
- ‘The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit excluded from evidence the clinical ecology testimony of the doctor as generally unaccepted.’
- ‘By now the reader will have readily grasped one of the key working principles of clinical ecology which is that of individual biological variation.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.