One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.’
- ‘But I got bored with more than Steph's clinginess.’
- ‘She waved at Pearl and wandered back to the Cobalt Castle, glad to be free of her clinginess for a little while.’
- ‘What could be a joyous occasion, as well as an important milestone in your life, is usurped by someone else's clinginess.’
- ‘Be on the lookout for signs of unusual distress, such as a sudden clinginess where there was none before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.