One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is the driest, flattest, most desiccated, infertile and climatically aggressive of all the inhabited continents.’
- ‘With a chilling blast blowing through the city, Saturday night's Winter Ball could not have been scheduled on a more climatically appropriate evening.’
- ‘‘It's a very climatically sensitive region,’ said Gille, an assistant professor at Scripps.’
- ‘The young Francoise, sent to continue her schooling in Holland, culturally and climatically a world apart from Java, was devastated.’
- ‘The present outbreak of fires, as those before them, coincided with climatically dry periods in central Sumatra.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.