One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With a chilling blast blowing through the city, Saturday night's Winter Ball could not have been scheduled on a more climatically appropriate evening.’
- ‘‘It's a very climatically sensitive region,’ said Gille, an assistant professor at Scripps.’
- ‘The present outbreak of fires, as those before them, coincided with climatically dry periods in central Sumatra.’
- ‘It is the driest, flattest, most desiccated, infertile and climatically aggressive of all the inhabited continents.’
- ‘The young Francoise, sent to continue her schooling in Holland, culturally and climatically a world apart from Java, was devastated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.