One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to climate.‘under certain climatic conditions, desert locusts increase in number’
- ‘It reflects both the nature of the climatic conditions and nature of the community itself.’
- ‘It was a portent of climatic things to come, which culminated in the worst floods in living memory in cities such as Prague and Dresden.’
- ‘Wayne attributes this unexpected birth so far south to climatic changes that are seeing warmer waters.’
- ‘As well as the threat of climatic change, several countries are interested in stepping up the commercial krill fishery.’
- ‘Harsh changes in climatic conditions tend to dehydrate the skin, leaving it dry and quite often scaly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.