(of text or images on a computer screen) such that clicking on them with a mouse will produce a reaction.
- ‘Label your internal text links and clickable image alt attributes as clearly and descriptively as possible.’
- ‘Most of the images are clickable if you want to verify the numbers.’
- ‘Most of the button is wasted space, since only the area around the text is clickable.’
- ‘But still it's the same desktop metaphor: a mouse, windows and clickable icons.’
- ‘The Motorola software has lots of graphics and clickable menus.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.