The percentage of people visiting a web page who access a hypertext link to a particular advertisement.
- ‘Our click-through rates average about 2 + percent, about four to five times higher than the industry average for traditional banner ads.’
- ‘As you wrote, dropping the click rate to zero is one approach.’
- ‘The click rate on the flash sky scraper however is over 6%!’
- ‘This should be interesting as click-through rates on forums are terrible, typically.’
- ‘In the case of my site, the average click-through rate is somewhat higher than the industry standard, but your mileage may vary.’