One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A study was conducted to identify the types, amounts, and radiological properties of potentially clearable soils.’
- ‘The chip is an extension of already available clearable devices.’
- ‘Due to the nature of my client's work you must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be security cleared or clearable.’
- ‘The stapling apparatus is mounted and supported such that staple jams within the stapler head are clearable by an ordinary user of the reproduction machine.’
- ‘A government consulting company in the Northern VA area is looking for a clearable junior-level network analyst to provide monitoring of multiple client servers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.