One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chip is an extension of already available clearable devices.’
- ‘The stapling apparatus is mounted and supported such that staple jams within the stapler head are clearable by an ordinary user of the reproduction machine.’
- ‘Due to the nature of my client's work you must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be security cleared or clearable.’
- ‘A government consulting company in the Northern VA area is looking for a clearable junior-level network analyst to provide monitoring of multiple client servers.’
- ‘A study was conducted to identify the types, amounts, and radiological properties of potentially clearable soils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.