One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her clear-sightedness is highly respected by all that work with her - be they channel controllers, writers or production teams.’
- ‘His commitment to independence and clear-sightedness have made him take great risks, the consequences of which he has been made to feel while at the same time experiencing enormous response from widely divergent quarters.’
- ‘Among my patients are some refugees, most of them people of intelligence, drive, and clear-sightedness.’
- ‘But there seemed to be a kind of clear-sightedness, a kind of precocity that co-existed with that point in life.’
- ‘She is known equally for her outspokenness and her high ideals; she is full of common sense and clear-sightedness; she expresses herself with biting humour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.