One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We must be able to look at those ordeals head on and clear-sightedly.’
- ‘Stating this is not meant to discourage investing, but to encourage people to look at their prospects clear-sightedly, without despair or panic that can cause people to freeze rather than invest.’
- ‘You do not come to the university to learn how to ‘build a case’ for some ideology, but clear-sightedly to see as much of the whole as you can.’
- ‘We can also accept others more clear-sightedly and have a much easier time relating to them.’
- ‘They emphasize taking responsibility and acknowledging clear-sightedly that the other dingbat will probably not change - not now, not ever.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.