One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 100 cases, the dorsal scapular artery arose from the following clavicular regions.’
- ‘No distal clavicular resections or subacromial decompressions were performed during the same procedure.’
- ‘Despite the high physical demands they placed on their shoulders, 18 of the 21 patients did not have evident loss of clavicular reduction.’
- ‘Supernumerary clavicular muscles are numerous but uncommon.’
- ‘Electrocardiograph conductors are adherent to both clavicular regions and to the left lateral chest wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.