One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 100 cases, the dorsal scapular artery arose from the following clavicular regions.’
- ‘Electrocardiograph conductors are adherent to both clavicular regions and to the left lateral chest wall.’
- ‘No distal clavicular resections or subacromial decompressions were performed during the same procedure.’
- ‘Despite the high physical demands they placed on their shoulders, 18 of the 21 patients did not have evident loss of clavicular reduction.’
- ‘Supernumerary clavicular muscles are numerous but uncommon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.