One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A room, typically in a school, in which a class of students is taught.
- ‘Once or twice a month I volunteer in a kindergarten classroom.’
- ‘In third and fourth grades, however, she was enrolled in a bilingual education classroom for two years.’
- ‘The general education classroom is typically not individualized.’
- ‘The one-week training sessions consist of classroom lectures on tracking techniques and outdoor simulations.’
- ‘Additionally, students have access to the lecture audio and slides after classroom discussion.’
- ‘Suggestions for creating a learner-centered middle school classroom are highlighted.’
- ‘All of them were assigned to teach in mainstream English classrooms.’
- ‘I began working with their membership immediately after leaving the college classroom and found the adjustment difficult.’
- ‘One respondent stated that course work is offered using a traditional classroom setting.’
- ‘When students leave the general education classroom to receive support, they are losing valuable instructional time.’
- ‘Case studies, classroom instruction, and field trips will round out the education.’
- ‘Declining enrolment has left the school district with many empty classrooms in elementary schools.’
- ‘Lecture was the primary mode of classroom instruction, with discussion incorporated when possible.’
- ‘Too bad the project didn't open the door for a great classroom discussion.’
- ‘We are building extra classrooms across the country and I have some statistics to prove what I am saying.’
- ‘But many computers are concentrated in labs or classrooms used to teach computer skills, leaving regular classrooms bereft.’
- ‘Luckily, one of the classroom teachers owned about 20 different plastic dinosaur models.’
- ‘Are teachers getting the support they need in today's increasingly diverse classrooms?’
- ‘The book format facilitates learning and application of observation skills in the context of the early childhood classroom experiences.’
- ‘The key to the future is what is being taught in today's classrooms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.