One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘I really can't believe I sat through such a sexist, classist, and distasteful film.’
- ‘Occupying such a position, we bear the brunt of sexist, racist and classist oppression.’
- ‘People with less egalitarian values have repeatedly been shown to be more racist, classist, and sexist.’
- ‘It is heartening because many social scientists hold the belief that anything but strict environmental interpretations of criminal behavior are racist, sexist, classist, or at least illiberal.’
- ‘I'm not thinking of how they're arguably sexist, classist, racist, just plain offensive, or any of that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.