One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We heard over and over about Peck's impeccable gentlemanliness and old-school liberal decency, Hepburn's aristocratic east coast classiness, and Bob Hope's patriotism.’
- ‘There's a subtle classiness about the shape, especially in side view, which was never evident in the old car.’
- ‘They became instant legends, remembered as much for the classiness of their play as for the result.’
- ‘Black and white still dominates the winter palette, radiating a sense of retrospection and classiness.’
- ‘On every one of its 500 pages one cannot help admiring the sheer classiness of writing that is the literary equivalent of leather upholstery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.