One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This classily produced book, with its eye-catching layout and dramatic cover, is definitely worth a read.’
- ‘His keyboard didn't work (glitch at the mixing desk) but he handled it very classily, and just kept on playing songs on guitar instead.’
- ‘This classily produced and coolly graceful set features chunky Hot Club rhythm-guitar backings, lazily driving blues and subtly underplayed Hammond organ breaks.’
- ‘The film deals with this classily, choosing a sardonic and comic portrayal of issues such as affirmative action.’
- ‘Steven King's prison novel is classily rendered with Tom Hanks starring as the benevolent prison warder tending to death row inmates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.